Friday, July 1, 2011

Andrew and Amy's Wedding

Some of you may think that Whitney and I are a couple of jet setters, although, I'm not exactly sure a trip to Portland can put us in that category. It really ought to be Miami, San Diego, or maybe even Cabo San lucas but certainly not Portland. At any rate, after our whirlwind trip across southeast asia we took just a little over 24 hours to rest and recover before we jumped on a plane to the beautiful sunshine city of Portland, Oregon (i think we saw the sun for about 2 hours in our four days....). Yet regardless of the weather we had a great time attending my cousin Andrew Harrison's wedding where I had the honor of being one of his groomsman.

It was fun to see a lot of members of the extended family and they held the event at a very nice country club in Gresham, Oregon. The wedding was a great success and Whitney and I even got a few good pictures out on the putting green!


I have decided that this summer will forever be known as the summer of weddings because this was the first of four or possibly five weddings among my first cousins. Of course we have saved the best one for last (ours of course) to take place on August 26th!

After the festivities we had some time to kill so the Harrison and Wardle clans got together and headed out to the famous Columbia river gorge and let me tell you the view was absolutely GORGE-ous! (yes i really am that corny but i did get a few solid laughs with that one on our trip).






Sincerely,
SCW




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful couple! I really liked this place. I must also look for one of the event locations like this. I am getting hitched by the end of this year and there is still so much that is to be done. I have also decided the theme for my wedding. I am one of those who really like to plan their wedding and I have a big dairy of Do’s and Don’ts.

    ReplyDelete